Monday, August 20, 2012

Raw-Gust Day 2.....Not prepared

This morning started out well, but I didn't expect to be away from home so long. After church we spent hours searching for my son school supplies. Do you know how hard it is to find a primary journal? LOL!!!!!! Before leaving the house I drank a yummy 32oz smoothie. For lunch I had a few bananas , but that wasn't enough because I was seriously urging for melon. LOL!! We didn't make it home until around 1700, but understand that I made a huge salad when we made it there. Huge salad that is!!!!!! I haven't been hit with the detox phase yet, but I know it's coming soon and I am ready for it. Not sure what to expect for detox this time, but I know once it's over my energy levels will be off the charts and I may need to be release from a ceiling. Anyway like yesterday here are the things that I consumed on my second day of Raw in Rawgust.


Breakfast

32 oz Smoothie: 2 cups spinach, 1 cup blueberries, 1 scoop of NatraBurst, 1 banana, 2 cups ice, 1 cup water(add more as needed)

Lunch

3 bananas (I was not home)

Dinner

Salad: 3 cups spinach, 3 cups romaine lettuce, 1 small zucchini, 1/3 cucumber, half apple,1 banana sliced, half large mango, 1 large haas avocado, 1/3 large florida avocado, 6 sliced grapes, onions, black pepper, chia seeds, hemp seeds, raisins, 1 tsp maple syrup, juice of 2 squeezed limes.



Snack

2 bananas


The only time you "Can't" do something is when you "Don't" believe in yourself. ~Dolicia M. 


No comments:

Post a Comment